Equitas Accounting can manage your tax and compliance requirements
As registered tax agents, Equitas Accounting can manage your compliance work, ensuring your returns are lodged on time, maximising deductions, compliantly, and achieving the best possible result for:
- Individual tax returns
- SMSF administration, compliance, investment management and tax returns
- Administration, compliance and tax returns for Family Trusts and Companies
- Set up of a new Company, Trust or SMSF, including all the required ATO registrations – including ABN, GST, TFN & PAYG.
- Strategic taxation advice (including expatriate tax planning)
- Consolidation and simplification of disparate Super funds
- Asset Structuring advice and Family Trust advice and structuring
What is Asset Structuring?
The underlying objective of asset structuring is to generate wealth and then to quarantine assets to ensure they remain available to you and are not exposed to the risks of the commercial world, differing needs of family members or excess tax paid both now and in the future, that commercial risks are separated from personal risks, and that ultimately, your assets remain available for distribution as you wish after your death.
Asset structuring is simply setting up a family or company structure and ensuring the right assets are held by the right structure. This may range from having assets to fund retirement in a superannuation fund to holding business assets such as property, goodwill and intellectual property in a trust separate from the trading business.