At various stages of my career and during significant life events I sought financial advice as to how best to proceed. All I could find were people paying lip service to my situation and with a strong vested interest in selling me products. No one was able to offer me advice and strategies on how I could make the most of my then current situation.
Determined to find the best way forward I undertook post-graduate studies myself and saw the value in providing independent, ethical advice to similar high net worth achievers. People who needed bespoke advice to make the most of their earning potential and financial position, whilst mitigating the risks.
I have shared the same experiences as you and understand what it is like to walk in your shoes.
At the heart of our business are 7 core beliefs:
- We are for caring for your family, having some fun, working hard, and making the most of your money.
- We believe in being responsible for your own financial security; it’s your life and financial well-being, no-one else’s.
- It’s not how much money you make, it’s how much money you spend that is important – spend less than you earn and do something with what is left over.
- We are for working as long as you can at something that you enjoy.
- The first part of your career is largely determined by natural forces in the workplace; the second part of your career is created by you. Re-invent yourself, re-educate, and work in some capacity.
- We are for having an income at all stages of your life. The default option – relying on government hand-outs – is pretty ordinary.
- We believe that consistently doing the right things correctly over a long period of time pays off.
Fundamentally, all our advisory work is focused on creating future income streams so that you can enjoy the life you want.
Having enough money gives you choices.
Equitas Partners is an Australian owned tax and advisory business.
Equitas Partners Pty Ltd ABN 75 163 172 156 is a registered tax agent number 24632910.