Elite athletes have specialist coaches that focus on particular aspects of their performance so they can achieve at the highest level. In the corporate world, coaching is associated with improved performance.
Your personal and family finances are no different.
This program provides short sharp focus to immediate challenges facing you. Developing clear pathways forward and successfully resolving them. Typical challenges our clients face are:
- Will my own current financial plan really provide enough money for me to enjoy the future I want?
- What contracts and financial structures should I put in place before I commence an expat assignment?
- How do I successfully transition to being a company director?
- How can I change jobs when my income and investments are tied to my employer?
- How can I exit a business partnership, negotiate the legal complexities and extract a fair price?
- How do I manage emotionally complex family relationships so that my family and business assets are not needlessly put at risk?
Rob MacLean is an elite personal financial strategist. Working with him his clients enjoy:
Clarity – that comes from an objective perspective: untangling all the myriad details and focusing on what really matters, including the inherent risks and opportunities in your current situation.
Certainty – that a plan of action brings: a road map that takes account of your current situation and outlines how you can achieve your goals.
Expertise – to solve seemingly complex financial problems by using successful, proven strategies.
This program is for financially-secure, high income earners who want to make the most of their money – wisely and with intent, and to do this with the support of a trusted advisor who has walked in their shoes.
It can either be delivered as a one-off strategic review or a more systematic program over a few months – whichever best suits your needs. It offers General advice. For clients that want formal written advice, we can tailored a program to suit your particular needs and the scope of the advice.