We work with individuals who aspire to achieve financial security and career growth.
The key issues to consider
While each executive will have different needs to consider and different financial and career aspirations, their issues are universal. The Financial Advisory Service for Executives offered by Equitas Partners is designed to:
- Assist executives to make sound decisions regarding structuring their financial affairs, and their investment, tax and wealth management strategies
- Help executives to understand tax considerations of option exercise and stock sale strategies
- Work with executives and key personnel to maximise their individual opportunities while protecting the company’s interests during liquidity events
- Reduce the stress and time associated with self-managed super funds, and complex and fragmented portfolios
- Consolidate wealth to provide a focused long term strategy that will adjust to changing needs
- Develop strategies for managing personal risk for executives when their company is moving them toward directorships
- Manage the company’s interests and reputation by minimising the risk of executives finding themselves in financial distress due to overly aggressive trading strategies, margin accounts or inappropriate levels of debt
How We Work With You
As your personal CFO, we are entrusted with the comprehensive stewardship of your financial affairs so that you can be fully focused on developing your career, delivering your KPIs and achieving your goals. It’s a significant role and one we take very seriously, but it’s not a one-way street. We expect you to be an equal participant and to make the time to be part of the process.
With market volatility, global uncertainty and flat growth rates, it is more than just hard work that will ensure you have a healthy financial position.
Why is Equitas Wealth Different?
Our CEO and Principal Advisor Rob MacLean has walked in your shoes. Rob had built a successful career working as an executive with Fortune 500 companies, both in Australia and overseas. He undertook postgraduate studies for himself when he was unable to find the right financial service provider to manage his family’s increasingly complex finances. In doing this he saw the value and opportunity in providing a service to similar, high net worth achievers who need more than ordinary financial advice. Rob’s clients are executives, company directors, professionals, business owners and self-funded retirees.
Our Financial Services for Executives
We offer tailored services for executives in addition to our core financial services:
- Negotiating executive remuneration packages
- Management strategies for company share plans
- Options for addressing personal liability risks for executive directors
- Asset growth and asset protection
- Asset structuring, including family trusts and companies
- Strategies to manage personal and investment debt
- Cash flow management techniques
- Wealth protection strategies
- Streamlining and simplifying the management of financial affairs
- Tax effectiveness strategies
- Personal insurance
- Estate planning
- Superannuation, including defined benefit schemes and self-managed super funds (SMSF)
We can also assist in the comprehensive management of your financial affairs in the following areas:
- Preparation of Wills, Powers of Attorney and Guardianship documents
- Taxation advice, including expatriate tax planning
- Mortgage broking
- General insurance broking
- Real estate, including property management and valuation services
Please click here to find out more about how this can work for you