This information was prepared by Equitas Partners and is valid at the time of publication.
The information contained within has been prepared without taking account of your objectives, financial situation or needs. Because of this you should, before acting on this information, consider its appropriateness having regard to your objectives, financial situation and needs.
This information provides an overview or summary only and it shouldn’t be considered a comprehensive statement on any matter or relied upon as such. The information does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs and so you should consider its appropriateness having regard to these factors before acting on it. Any taxation position described in this publication is a general statement and should only be used as a guide. It does not constitute tax advice and is based on current tax laws and our interpretation. Your individual situation may differ and you should seek independent professional tax advice. The rules associated with the super and tax regimes are complex and subject to change and the opportunities and effects will differ depending on your personal circumstances.
Equitas Partners Pty Ltd is an Australian owned tax and advisory business. We provide a full suite of accounting and advisory services including:
- Asset structuring, including family trusts and companies
- Tax effectiveness strategies
- Personal tax
- Estate planning
- Succession planning
- Salary negotiations
- Second opinion
- Decision support and Coaching
- Goal setting for career and life transitions
With our associated firm Private Wealth Partners, we bring together a comprehensive range of financial advice services, all in one Sydney location. These include:
- Investment and Asset growth strategies
- Asset protection
- Personal insurance
- Strategies to manage personal and investment debt
- Cash flow management techniques
- Wealth protection strategies
- Retirement planning
- Streamlining and simplifying the management of financial affairs
- Strategies to diversify concentrations of wealth
- Superannuation, including defined benefit schemes, self-managed super funds (SMSF) and UK superannuation transfers