Goal setting for life and livelihood
Designed for individuals wanting short term support and high level guidance for important decisions, career and life transitions, and goal setting. This coaching-style program is a bespoke offering for senior executives, professionals, high income earners and business owners.
Individuals are supported and guided personally by Rob MacLean over a short time period to address their immediate financial, family and career questions. Sessions can be face-to-face in our North Sydney boardroom, online or over the phone.
The questions you may address in your coaching sessions can be varied:
- Can I afford to leave my executive career and pursue my dream?
- Will my current strategy get me to where I want and need to be financially?
- What contracts and financial structures should I put in place before I commence an expat assignment?
- When and how do I repatriate my money when my expat assignment comes to an end?
- How do I enter or exit a partnership in professional services?
- How can I change jobs when my income and investments are tied to my employer?
- How do I manage emotionally complex family relationships so that my family and business assets are not needlessly put at risk?
The support of an independent, confidential advisor can significantly impact on achieving your goals. We help you identify and address your immediate issues and opportunities and formulate strategies to achieve your long-term financial and lifestyle goals. We guide you towards making your most important financial, career and business decisions, so you can focus on what matters most to you.
This program is for financially secure high income earners who want to make the most of their money wisely and with intent, and to do this with the support of a trusted advisor who has walked in their shoes and understands them.