Executives value professional advice on managing their financial affairs. Many companies now recognise that financial advisory services can play an important role in attracting and retaining executives, and in protecting the executives and the company. We offer a range of company sponsored financial advisory programs for executives and key personnel. We work with individual executives who aspire to achieve financial security, while supporting the interests of the company sponsor in retaining key staff and keeping them focused on the business.
The key issues to consider
While each executive will have different needs to consider and financial aspirations to achieve, their issues are universal. The Financial Advisory Service for Executives offered by Equitas Partners is designed to:
- Assist executives to make sound decisions regarding structuring their financial affairs, and their investment, tax and wealth management strategies
- Help executives to understand tax considerations of option exercise and stock sale strategies
- Work with executives and key personnel to maximise their individual opportunities while protecting the company’s interests during liquidity events
- Reduce the stress and time associated with self-managed super funds, and complex and fragmented portfolios
- Consolidate wealth to provide a focused long term strategy that will adjust to changing needs
- Develop strategies for managing risk for companies seeking to develop selected executives toward directorship career opportunities
- Manage the company’s interests and reputation by minimising the risk of executives finding themselves in financial distress due to overly aggressive trading strategies, margin accounts or inappropriate levels of debt
Your executives will gain immense value from our carefully considered advice. We operate under a fee based advisory service, free from the influence of commissions, which can be tailored to your specific company requirements. Our services can be delivered in one-on-one advice sessions or one-to-many information sessions and presentations.
Rob MacLean is an experienced speaker and has presented to both large and small groups of people. His presenting style is down-to-earth and he is able to discuss complex financial details in simple, easy-to-understand language. Rob draws on real life examples to help his audience understand his advice and he adapts each presentation to suit the audience type.
How We Work With Your Company and Your Key Personnel
We work with individuals who aspire to achieve financial security and career growth. As the appointed Principal Advisor for your key staff, we are entrusted with the comprehensive stewardship of their finances so that they can be fully focused on delivering on the company goals and objectives. It’s a significant role and one we take very seriously, but it’s not a one-way street. We expect each executive to be equal participants and to make the time to be part of the process.
Our client advice process enables us to develop a wealth management strategy individually tailored to each executive’s values and goals.
Our Advisory Services for Executives
We offer services tailored for Executives in addition to our comprehensive range of financial services:
- Executive remuneration packages
- Management strategies for company share plans
- Options for addressing personal liability risks for executive directors
- Asset growth and asset protection
- Asset structuring, including family trusts and companies
- Strategies to manage personal and investment debt
- Cash flow management techniques
- Wealth protection strategies
- Retirement planning
- Streamlining and simplifying the management of financial affairs
- Tax effectiveness strategies
- Personal insurance
- Estate planning
- Superannuation, including defined benefit schemes and self-managed super funds (SMSF)
We can also assist in the comprehensive management of each individual’s financial affairs in the following areas:
- Preparation of Wills, Powers of Attorney and Guardianship documents
- Taxation advice, including expatriate tax planning
- Mortgage broking
- General insurance broking
- Real estate, including property management and valuation services
As a highly sought after financial advisor and presenter, Rob MacLean will help your senior executives to understand their financial position and how with some smart planning they can more successfully plan their financial future.