Motivated to retain your most talented executives?
Many companies now recognise that attracting and keeping executives and key personnel often requires out-of-the-box solutions. Executives value professional advice on managing their affairs; providing personal tax, accounting and wealth advisory services as part of an overall benefits package can play an important role in attracting and retaining executives, and in protecting both the people who lead the company and the company itself.
Equitas Partners offers a range of company sponsored financial advisory services for executives, professionals, key personnel, and their families. We work with individuals who aspire to achieve financial security and career growth, while supporting the interests of the company in retaining key staff and keeping them focused on the business.
Delivered as part of your organisation’s attraction, retention and productivity initiatives, the range of advisory services can be tailored to your specific company requirements through workshops and financial education sessions, benchmarking, and/or individual advice sessions. All sessions are run exclusively by Equitas CEO and Principal Advisor, Rob MacLean.
Our Corporate Advisory Service is designed to assist you and your organisation to:
- Attract and retain key personnel
- Reduce executive stress
- Increase productivity of key personnel
- Manage the company’s interests and reputation by minimising the risk of executives finding themselves in financial distress due to overly aggressive trading strategies, margin accounts or inappropriate levels of debt
- Develop strategies for minimising risk for companies seeking to develop selected executives toward directorship career opportunities
- Work with executives and key personnel to maximise their individual opportunities while protecting the company’s interests during liquidity events
We are entrusted with the stewardship of the financial affairs of your key people so that they can be fully focused on delivering the company’s strategy, goals and objectives.
Contact Rob MacLean directly to find out more on 02 9492 0444.