This is an objective, high level review of your affairs in the interests of you and your family, for now and for the future.
Typically clients come to us if they:
- are uncertain that their current financial plans will let them afford the lifestyle they want
- are unsure if they are making the most of their current earning potential and financial position
- want to review their options in the lead up to making significant family or career decisions
- want to verify that the advice they are currently receiving is well considered and prudent.
If the review verifies that your current strategy is well matched to your long-term aspirations for yourself, your family and the wider community then you can relax, reassured you are on the right path.
If we find better alternatives we can help you get focused on a new way forward and outline how that might take place.
How it works:
- Review of your financial affairs
- Face to face review session of 120 minutes to discuss your current position, desired goals and any issues that we have identified with ideas on the best way forward
- Access to our Principal Advisor via email or phone for follow-up questions following the review.
The Second Opinion offers General advice. For clients that want formal written advice, we offer a tailored program to suit your particular needs and the scope of the advice.